Aging - And You Find Out You "Still Got It"

 That publication contacted me. No, I didn't pitch to it. 

What was needed was an article on a retail trend - pronto. I have a background covering retail.

Within 32 hours I delivered. 

"Beautiful." That was the response from the publication.

Here I am no longer young. I now have it confirmed "I still have it." The happy glow endured for almost a week.

In business and life you usually have only one shot at whatever. Up the odds of success with Jane Genova. I am a coach and content-creator. Complimentary consultation (please text/phone 203-468-8579 or email janegenova374@gmail.com)

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvard/Columbia Law Students Made Their Point, Davis Polk Rescinds Their Jobs

The Two Letters - Being from Ethiopia Doesn't Get Melat Kiros Off the Hook from Understanding the Implicit Employer-Employee Contract in America

From Watergate Glam to Offering Buyouts to Reduce Manpower By 240: The Washington Post